I was interviewed on one of Sheffield’s community radio stations last week by friend and subscriber Jamie Veitch.
Before we went on air, Jamie advised me that most of his interviews last between ‘20 and 40 minutes’.
(Ha! Like 20 minutes was going to happen!)
Download the show now to learn:
- Why defining yourself by what you do probably isn’t sensible
- The difference between entry-level email marketing tools, and more sophisticated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Two things to consider before you approach any CRM vendor
- How to improve the return on investment from your chosen CRM system
- Why most advertising is a waste of space
- What a ‘marketing nurture system’ is, and why you need one
The show to access is the 7th July. The interview starts about 12 minutes in.