What marketing ‘tricks’ do you hate the most?
Near the top of my list are automated webinars where the presenter pretendsit’s live. Fake audience interaction, dummy questions, that sort of thing. Fundamentally it’s a lack of respect.
On the other hand, I’ve seen £3K+ products be sold from automated webinars. Under the right circumstances I’ve seen them work well. It’s the pretence about it I don’t like.
Bearing in mind those mixed feelings, I’ve been working on my own automated webinar. You’ll be relieved to know there’s no simulated audience interaction. No ‘FAQ’ questions. No comments like “I can see we have Jane from Texas on the call today.”
Just an hour of story selling education.
Watch now to learn:
- Three simple ways to improve ANY of your autoresponder emails
- How to communicate your uniqueness
- How to get potential customers to feel like they know you
- How to STOP competing on expensive AdWords keywords
- How to generate a rich store of copy ideas that will keep you going for months, if not years